Funny how in my world when I tell people I just became unemployed they answer with Congrats!! My mother of course says 'Oh' until I explain to her that it's a good thing! Something new will be next - I have no idea what that is post the holiday but it'll be new - well newish - depending..
In the meantime I've packed my car of all my office gear - text the world I am now free of the desk shackles - I've stopped off at the local and stocked on celebratory vinos - I've arrived home to find my tax return advice which will help nicely in Europe (ie: we will be on a level of just above starving now) and may pay the rent a little while I'm a lady of leisure. Yee Ha!
Get ready for daily musings of crap as I waste time expertly.
1 comment:
I love daily musings of crap. The word needs more of it.
Post a Comment