How are you going?
good thanks. Bit tired.. been to a few parties this week and now back at work
Parties at the beginning of the week?
well yes - it's the kind of industry I'm in. any excuse for a party really.
What now?
Lots of packing up and preparing my tax return/ holiday/ looking for the next job..
How's the weight?
Fuck knows. I've been too busy having a life. Though there were a few random comments from folk at the parties commenting on the huge amount of weight I have apparently lost. yes. yes it did make me feel like I was a whale before.
And the gym?
I've heard it's still there. Will have to check it out on the weekend.
Any good news?
Well yes. My accountant informs me I paid off my HECS debt a year ago. Am I the only one excited about tax time this year?
How are the holiday plans?
Good Good. Apart from having the laziest travel agent the plans are coming along. I will however have to sell my soul for some time in order to pay for it. See above about how excited I am it's tax return time.
Anything else to report?
hmmm. I'm glad I don't smoke anymore - seriously makes the next day after parties so much nicer. For that reason I'm glad there is a ban on smoking in restaurants and bars these days. And yes my 20 yr old self would be so disappointed in the grown up (ish) me.
2 comments:
Ok so now it is all over (the show that is) can you spill just a couple of bits of behind rhe scenes stuff for me?? Pretty please LOL LOL
Your holiday looks fab BTW, have a fab time. :)
ask me a question ellebee... I may be able to elaborate if I can..
i'm sooo excited about the holiday.
Post a Comment