I haven’t even reached Paris yet and my old belly seems to be revisiting me. Though I’m still fitting into the new size I got down to... I just need to stop-being-so- greedy-because-I’m-on-holiday! Otherwise it’ll be another year of WW for me!!!
On a superfast train now heading to Berlin from Hamburg. We’ve had trouble in some places booking the exact routes we’ve wanted but it’s all been an adventure!
I wasn’t a huge fan of Copenhagen.. We really wanted to stay in Malmo but it was completely booked out. Copenhagen has charm but it just didn’t do it for me.. Hamburg on the other hand - where we’ve just left from - was surprisingly interesting and a good non planned stopover..
I’m super fucking excited about going to Berlin for the next 3 days! It was hard to book a hotel there as well so we’ve had to expand the credit card and book a swanky design place. I know how hard will that be to take!! After last nights hotel in Hamburg which was severely dedicated to smokers and munchkins I’m looking forward to a bit of glitz and glamour!
How many WW points is: Bratwusrt? Curry Wurst? Good German Sausages??
Or maybe you shouldn’t tell me!
No comments:
Post a Comment