gym workout: 30 min / 4 km run on the treadmill - not as painful as I thought it would be... I then did weights for 20 mins as I haven't bothered to turn up to pump classes this week.. I keep having the fear I'm losing my fitness because I'm not full on every day - but another workout like today makes me more and more grateful for the months of hard work..
Detox?: mmmm the wine is tastin yum tonight! but that's because I just made a kick ass chicken wrapped in proscuitto with sauteed asparagus and cherry tomato fettucini..
Budget? Well I just 'had' to buy black running shoes for Europe.. why? because then I can just wear them as daily walking shoes and not feel like a complete sneaker wearing in public freak... yeah - not a good enough excuse I know..
Generally? I just want TO GET ON THE PLANE!!! That's all.. and I'll definitely blog - the amount of nerdy gadgets I'm taking with me will weigh more then my shoes.. Also Facebook is now taking up a ridiculous amount of my time wasting time that I'm looking forward to not being connected all day every day..
No comments:
Post a Comment