I got nothing...
Stayed the same..
Spending my days immersed in cable tv and a john cusack movie marathon rather then the daily hours of gym work I thought I would put in while I had the time.. Funny the most time I spend at the gym is when I'm working long crazy hours.. I can't even blame Oprah - I blame the Travel and Living Channel plus a little Lifestyle Channel on the side.
The detox is going ok - bizarre diet cravings but I'm still being semi good. Last night however I had a friend arrive in town that I last saw in Edinburgh 10 years ago. I'd originally met him in Vienna when he was playing jazz in a coffee house slash bar and my traveling companion fell in love with the back of his head and they subsequently got engaged 6 mths later - I kid you not! They never married but him and I stayed in contact.. So last night I unexpectedly went out to the Valley and spent money I shouldn't be spending on rounds of beer that cost as much as my car payment - fuck Brisbane - when did it get so fucking expensive to go out for just a few hours!
Hence the need to run on a treadmill for 2 days as I mentioned in a comment to the fabulous Sue today.
not too many sleeps to go until I'm locked in a metal tube hurtling towards Seoul for a stopover on my way to Russia!
1 comment:
You must be so excited!! Are you going to blog when you are away? If so, I want lots of pics!!!
Thanks for the mention!!
I am the same when I have nothing to do.... the urge to go to the gym just fades!! There is nothing like squeezing in a run after a crazy hectic day... not quite the same on days off eh?
S X
Post a Comment