Monday, November 5, 2007

How many firsts can you have in one day

Today I started work.... eerrgg.. and all I wanted to do was - whatever I wanted!!! But that wasn't the case so I hit snooze only a few 20 times and then got my shit together. I hate first days.. I hate asking where the bathroom is. I hate wondering when is the appropriate time to have lunch.. I hate being nauseatingly nice for more then a few hours..

I'm overseeing pre pre pre production on a show and trying to make sense of my job/workplace etc.. all good so far. if i could just find the bathroom..

Dinner tonight was with the first boy I lived with when I was 18... he seriously broke my heart (as in lie in the bottom of the shower and cry for hours) when I was 20 after living together for 2 years and dating for 3ish.. He did however leave me for a girl who is now my best friend...they haven't seen each other in over 10 years and I know he loved her more then me.. such is life. funny how you can forgive someone 15 years later and just enjoy reminiscing - plus I wouldn't have her without what he did to me so I have to be thankful to him for that. Some - almost most - friendships are worth more then any romantic relationship.

No comments: