Thursday, November 22, 2007
No feeling it today..
I'm barely functioning today - yet I don't think anyone around me has noticed yet or they have and just ignoring me! Any other day when I feel like this I would take myself to my doona and become one with my pillows. However I'm so friggin busy at work I can't justify being away from my desk! I'm organising a full blown audition tour in the bush and considering I actually have to rely on telephones and fax machines to make arrangements and bookings I'll be stuck in the office for sometime yet. Can decent broadband not be rolled out to the bush say NOW! That's an election promise I want - purely for selfish ability to work from home and communicate with others in a 21st century kind of way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment