A close friend of mine has a deep deep crush on a work colleague. The unfortuate (or fortunate depending on who you ask) thing is they are both in serious live in relationships. The crush and her shared some steamy hot sex some time before her serious relationship and he was already living with his partner. So a recipe for disaster right?? They have discussed rendevouing for a repeat of the sexy sex and it's making her quite giggly... It's hard to give advice on iChat sometimes..
As for me - being 1000km's away from my life means a complete lack of sex life! How am I supposed to work on my abs!!!
I survived Wicked Wednesday... just.. Dinner was postponed until tonight and I'm actually hoping it gets cancelled altogether. I'd rather go running then get a free meal. What is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment