Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hump day

It's Wednesday - traditionally my 'bad' day of the week. I tend to throw all the discipline I have on Mondays and Tuesdays out the window. My plan for today was/is to stick closely to my 1200 plan - go to a gym tonight and run my wobble off on a treadmill. I've done 2 Couch to 5k - Week 3 runs this week but really need to do a long run on a tread - just to feel like I've put more effort in. Plus there will be a free weights room..

So that's the plan - and as usual it gets a little hijacked. This morning my boss asked me to go out to dinner tonight as part of a getting to know you/nice gesture for a staff member we are particularly throwing in the deep end on this show. Fingers cross I don't completely F up my Wednesday again!

Mainly because I'm seriously saving myself for this delicious place on the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh, that restaurant looks yummy!

Waffles said...

Thanks for droppin by my blog, I love stumbling onto new and interesting people's!! I miss Daylight savings time being a NSW gal, (Qld Now), they make such a ruckas up here about it..well bleh to that, bring it on I say!!!!

Calorie King is great if you can be bothered to, 1-input the food on their site, or, 2- check the book for everything!! I don't count vegies and only have 2 pieces of fruit per day..(still a bit weight watchering there!!)

Emx

Miss N said...

OSG - I seriously Can NOT wait! apparently there will be Jugs of margaritas!

Em - I've been stalking you for some time! :) CK is great if I'm honest with my portion sizes! I think once you've been ingrained to the WW thinking there is no turning back - I follow Core all the way.