So I'm trying this new 1200 plan.. using Calorieking.. I fucking HATE counting calories - can there be anything more boring! Other then reading a blog about someone counting calories..
I'm trying to decide on counting vegetables - or go with the WW 'free' veges idea and not count those. Obviously this doesn't include potatoes..
And fruit??? I know they have natural sugar but I don't think eating a decent amount of fruit a day should eat into (hahaha pun!) my calorie intake.
Plus I just accidently ate some plastic that was around my chicken wrap. A)Calories? B)Will it kill me!?
5 comments:
Hey babe, some fruit is surprisingly high in calories so if you are counting cals then you should just check what fruit it is you'll be eating.....
But calories can be burned off... fruit has NO fat....
I count fruit but not veges (except the starchy one).
The good thing about CK is that you can save the things you eat all the time as favourites and then just choose from the list.
The other thing is you can copy meals or whole days and then just make adjustments.
After awhile you just do it and it doesn't seem like such a pain.
K
Thanks girls! advice very much appreciated and taken on board! xxx
i am wet for calorie king. totally.
kitty - hahaha! I'm spending more time on CK then facebook these days so that's a sign!
Post a Comment