Monday, November 26, 2007

The 1200 plan

Right - so it's Monday again. My good day - closely followed by Tuesday - my even better day. Then comes Wednesday - the day I usually fuck it up. Thursday I usually feel bad for fucking Wednesday up and continue to not do so well while beating myself up and then comes the weekend - it's an entity all to itself - sometimes good - sometimes bad.

This week I begin the 1200 Plan. With the help of Calorie King and some creative planning I'm going to stick to the following:

Breakfast 250 calories

Morning snack 150 cal

Lunch 250 cal

Afternoon snack 150 cal

Dinner 400 cal

Plus 45-60 mins of exercise after work each day.

I don't have my scales with me - I was tempted to throw them in the luggage yesterday but shoes took priority!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great plan babe!