Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pre New Years Kick Start

I've been saying to anyone who could even be bothered to listen (generally the Texan and you lot - if you're even out there) that I would get back on track in the new year. Not stress about the holidays and having time to exercise and eat right. blah blah blah.. The couple of months in Europe and then the stint in Sydney didn't help my routine... I was also feeling smug that I'm maintaining quite well - within a healthy BMI etc.. - even with the cheeses, snacks, vodka and all the other so called 'no no's'.

So obviously I was deluding myself.

I'm hitting the gym tonight and going back to pump. This is after a C25k run I'm about to do now... no point waiting until Jan 2nd when I have the time now..

And then I believe I'm going hard core with Core - which I pretty much follow anyway but haven't been counting the 'extras'.

It's just 10 friggin kilos after all - how hard could that be????!!! especially after losing 15...

Core is the healthiest way I know of getting results and I'm ecstatic about being home to head to my favourite gym. Though my eyecandy in tight black T personal trainer just informed me he's heading o/s for 12 mths to follow the ski seasons.. HOT! but sad for me - he's the best one I've had.

This blog may go off into even more tangents then usual - a new year of the mishappened universe of N is about to kick off - with one freelance gig tied in until August. Therefore I have no idea where I'll be this time next year - and that's the part I like about being a gypsy...

***Update - Off to a good start, though the pump instructer didn't turn up and we had to do the class to a projected video.. and actually I didn't mind it.. Not having done a pump class in a couple of months my butt hurts already! May have something to do with the hill runs I did on my way there.. Thanks to the gift giver for my bamix for christmas - easy protein shakes! and guess what? in chocolate flavour - protein shakes and ice cream are the only exceptions!

No comments: