In truth it was more about Dexter - my new obsession.
Christmas was delightful. An awesome array of deliciousness was feasted upon with guiltless ease. While resting off the injested roast and goodies we embarked on an alternative christmas movie marathon. A little Gremlins and Die Hard while tucking into the wine.
Now as I avoid the over hyped boxing day sales (trust me I used to work in retail - the really good prices don't start to happen until a few days into the sale when the stores are seriously trying to get rid of stuff)I'm contemplating going for a run and working on my New Years plan of doing the city to surf. How the hell I consumed my weight in beer, champagne and wine yesterday but have no hangover or sluggishness now beats me!
I have exactly one week reprieve from having to think about anything serious. Oh and there are still suitcases to unpack..
Good times ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment