20 trillion hotel rooms later and meanderings through European country sides and urban hubs..
The journey to get fit again and complete challenges I thought near to impossible a year ago. A new found love of running - fuck why hadn't I discovered that before! and this blogging business...it hooks you in you know!
Tonight what was going to be a semi quiet almost civilised event at a friends house has turned into an evening of bohemian entertainment with the promise of a fountain of absinthe, wild dancing and romancing.

So before I dance off into the wilderness of craziness I wish every single one of you a brilliant new years and thank you all for being supportive, being fucking funny, opening up when sad, accepting everyone else's journey and generally just for being there. A ton of advice from you all has made this year the exceptional personal success it was. When those fireworks go off you can bet all your sweet skinny arses I'm raising a glass or 5 to you! Happy New Years Bloggers!
5 comments:
Hope u have a wonderful NYE
Happy New Year lovely lady!
Happy New Year - looking forward to hearing your progress with WW. Don't worry about the last 10 - its the last 2 which takes FOREVER!! But good luck!!
Right back at ya, kid. Here's to our best year yet.
Skinny! Hope you're having a fabo trip love.xx
Lien - I'll be happy when I'm just battling 2! :)
cupcake - absolutely here's to the best yet!
Post a Comment