Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ready.. Set...

Go! 2008!

New Years was spent amongst great friends and random strangers.

There was a bit of this:



and plenty other things to keep us entertained.

Today starts with signing up to WW online (and I wish I had a $$$ for everyone doing that today!). Plus I'm back at work - dodging tigers..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your ww journey

Anonymous said...

isn't ww just calorie king but you have to pay???

Miss N said...

Thanks Cat!

Kitty - It is like CK - except I find Core in particular a better program to follow then CK.. I'm not totally convinced about calorie counting - and I know that while I haven't put on any weight since going off WW I haven't lost any using CK..
There's much better advice on WW as well - with CK I find that I'm not as focused on just the healthy foods as I am with Core. But this will be the test to see if I can lose this 10k!

missfee said...

tigers - i miss those tigers......

Waffles said...

Good luck on your journey this year!!! 10kilos to go eh?

Easy:)

Emx

Miss N said...

Fee - my first sighting was the big white one in the swamp - when I was least expecting it on the way to the house - I love that!

Em - two thousand and eight babe - seriously - we will rock it! and everything you are doing for yourself right now is brilliant.