Friday, January 4, 2008

Move it Slack Ass!

Work is completely getting in my way of Gilmore Girls, Oprah, Midday Movies exercise at the moment - and I'm not even doing full days! Only a couple of small runs with the hound and some neighbourhood galivanting...

One of my besties and I took to the back deck to have a 'couple of wines and a catch up' - cut to seven fucking hours later - I threw a doona over her on the couch, prised the wine out of my her hand and truddled off to pass out next to the Texan. He so loves it when I have my wine snore on... hehehe..

And I'm meant to repeat the process again in a couple of hours with another girlfriend I haven't seen for a few months.. Oh liver - forgive me!

We found a new house yesterday and got approved for it in less then an hour! I suspect it's haunted and I'm about to begin my own Amytiville adventure.. Either that or I'm just the kind of tenant every landlord wants... mwhahahaha!

My summer is going to be spent here:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new house, hope it isnt haunted hehe

Anonymous said...

Shit, that looks fucking gorgeous!!!!
Cant wait to be back in Brisvegas!!! YAY!

Miss N said...

Cat - so do i! though that could be good blog fooder!

Skinny - come home already! this town needs more chicks like you!

Josh said...

Ok, rub it in why don't you.

Very noice little queenslander by the looks of it. I would rate that as a score even if it is haunted.

KatieP said...

Love the house. Makes me homesick for Brisbane - houses in Sydney that we can afford are pokey little boxes.

Miss N said...

Josh - gotta love how real estate photos hide the flaws - but that back deck is a dream!

KatieP - We'll be paying through the nose for it love (and probably have to get a flatmate in) - almost sydney prices.. I'm more stocked that I found a house that would take a dog!