Sunday, January 6, 2008

Summertime..

Helloooo Summer. Good to see you but honestly I'm not up to it just yet. I was happily lulled into a false sense of comfortableness with the 25 degree heat of last week - even with the torrential down pours.. I was digging the breeze and the ability to sleep without sweating like a crack addict..

Especially now as I start to pack up the house I was hoping for a little respite. I'll just have to treat you like the sauna you are and watch you melt away the lumpiness.. Oh did I mention I bought size 10 swimmers this morning?? Off to the pool to show off roadtest them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn humidity is a killer today. Have fun at the pool. Size 10 swimmer!!! Well done, i vote you show off hehe :o)

Josh said...

Yep, I am over it and I have only been back here a day.

Mind you it was mid to high 30's in Tassie but no humidity.

The weather has a way of messing with packing houses doesn't it?

Miss N said...

Cat - it IS killer! the sudden downpour kept me away from the pool however :(

Josh - he of the high seas! - it's divinity that the weather will suck when I'm moving.. murphy's law etc etc

Anonymous said...

I is hot too.... darn those zero temps back home.... I was getting too used to them! It is so much easier to wrap up warm than cool down when too hot!