Monday, January 7, 2008

and so it begins..

Training starts hard again as of today. I've been keeping active and going to the occasional class but now the routine gets set in place.

It's pump 3 times a week, swimming twice and running in between days. Rest Sunday - or the long walk on that day as I can't sit still too long!

Weigh in in 2 days... I'm not entirely sure how I'll go - nothing has budged so far - and you know I'm not weighing myself just once a week! Blah for rules! The weekend was ok - maybe a small blow out but nothing to get depressed or too serious about.. just a reminder that I'm not maintaining yet so should keep to Core.. properly..

So much to do in the next 2 weeks before we move.. but so cathartic throwing old stuff out..

***Update -- when a pump class is good it's very very good! Love feeling strong!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey! i heard from a little blue fairy that you wanted to read my blog... consider it done :)

xox

Miss N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

Just got back to dancing tonight and I know what you mean about feeling strong and a good workout being very good.

I can feel Christmas melting away already after a few short hours on the floor.

With a routine like yours you should be one fit vixen.

Anonymous said...

YAY, goal is so close Miss N! I can just feel it!
S X

Miss N said...

Josh - bless you! I'm trying!

Skinny - so close but it feels so damn far away - why is it so hard to lose this last bit!?