I did a brilliant run tonight - pattern is when I least expect to run well I ace it and know I can go further... and that is reason # 3458765 why I love C25k.. if anyone made a C210k podcast I'd be over-excited!
Busy as F^%k at work.. waking at 5am with the list already growing in my head due to dreams. Powered through the hard pile of the to do list as soon as I hit my office this morning and felt completely in control because of it. I am the BIGGEST procrastinator! so I was mighty impressed.. if I can just keep it up until Friday lunch time then there is some hope I won't get too stressed..
On Friday I head to Sydney for god knows how many blog fodder posts... but mostly for the love of friends and a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment