Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What day is it?

Ok - so that was one loooooonnnggg weekend! A lovely evening on Friday night with the adorable oneskinnygirl and a number of delightful cocktails - cue first hangover of the weekend but worth it!

Saturday lunch was a besties birthday/ Australia Day clebrations.. Totally meant to be a strickly 12.30pm to 5pm event.... cut to 6am Sunday when I'm walking in the door as the Texan is taking the comedian kelpie out for a walk.. and then telling him the price of lap dancers at a particular dodgy club in the Valley. LUCKY he has a sense of humour!!!!

Needless to say I was a tiny wee bit under the weather. Oh and I had arranged for a BBQ deck warming event Sunday afternoon. Texan took over and did everything - he rocks right now!

Ever dedicated to the cause I was weighing in over the course of the lost weekend and widly fluctuated between 64 and 61... stay tuned for the impact tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh i want cocktails with you two! can i come visiting? :)

Anonymous said...

I had such a fab night too babe! I'm so glad that I got to go out on friday with you as I was sick for the rest of the weekend!
Slightly seedy on saturday too which didnt help!!!

S X