Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Australia Day!



There's beer to be cracked!

5 comments:

Josh said...

I'll Drink to that...actually I have already. Oi! Oi! Oi!

Love those wicker seats. Very funky.

Anonymous said...

Cheers *ching ching* - oh we already did that hehe!
Was great to meet ya Miss N!

Nearly said...

Nice deck!!! Great for the Aussie Barby!!!! Im guessing that is you?

I just read on your profile, you were 80kilos too!!! Im not far behind you, but Ive got a little way to go yet!!

Lien said...

Wow, you look fantastic! Is the deck of your new place? So "Queensland"!!

Miss N said...

Josh - if you're feeling anything like I am today I hope it's because you had a brilliant weekend! The chairs a great - they came from a certain house...

OSG - Twas a lot of fun miss skinny!!! xx

Emma - you can do it - look at how far you've come!!!

Lien - it is the new back deck I'm paying a ridiculous amount of rent for! so worth it - we're loving it and yep totally typical Qld!!