The show I'm on is now officially in pre-production.. which is all happening in a southern city with glistening water.. I however am firmly enconsed in a suburban bushland in sweltering Qld while we begin building the set.. The only woman amongst 20 + other workers.. It's a good thing I can be bossy!
The Texan and I made great headway on the packing yesterday. I most definitely own too much.. One of the perks of the film industry is shopping through the sets at the end of each show and getting props/furniture etc at brilliant prices.. One of the disadvantages of that is the need to hire the biggest removalist truck when you move. I did just spy a fabulous chaise lounge here from a previous series that I think I NEED on my new back deck. This is precisely the thought process that led to the texan saying yesterday that we could decorate 2 homes with what I have. But who can resist a bargin! All in the name of recycling in a wasteful industry I say..
There was very little cardio work achieved at all on the weekend - but lots of bending and stretching! Plus heaving things into the local tip is a workout right? I at least got a swim in yesterday afternoon.
As much as I love swimming it bores me to fucking tears after 20 laps... Any tips??
4 comments:
The blonde part of me thought "Just whack in your ipod" haaaaaaaaa!
How painful is moving. Seriously, I don't envy you even with that fabbo new house.
Good luck.
Steph - you're not SO blonde there is the H2o water cases for iPods.. but I would probably drown tangled in headphones if I tried to use them!
Ah I love the sales - my aunt works in wardrobe for film & tv and I get so much awesome barely worn stuff - total bargain. Helps that she gives me massive discounts too. Definitely counts as recycling, right?
non blondie - it's the perks like that that get me up at 4am for months! so IS recycling :)
Post a Comment