- Has anyone caught Ms Fits on Tr!ple J Breakfast yet?. It's making my commute down the M1 bareable.. only problem is when I get out of the car and then start streaming the show on the net in my office it's an hour ahead - damn daylight saving!
- As for my commute I have to thank Katiep for the link to Jillian Michaels podcasts.. Right now when my motivation is questionable it's been perfect. It takes me an hour up dickhead highway in the afternoons to get to the gym and some days I could easily just detour
to the pubhome. - What's Dickhead Highway? Well (glad you asked) it's part of the Pacific Highway from about the gateway aterial entrance to the theme parks.. some could argue it runs from Cairns to Sydney.. Generally it's bogan zone of fuckwit drivers intent on making others around them and themselves statistics for the road toll in the Sunday Mail. I battle it every day. Twice.
- Kitty - when the urge comes to delete - Step Away From The Keyboard!! :)
- Fee - it's your turn at Scrabble!
- And finally for those of you who got this far.. Like all good intentions - I had one yesterday. It was all about going to pump and getting my shoulder rolls on. Well I accidently on purpose segued into my local (see need for motivation above) to have a couple of ales with a good mate. 15 something years ago during a misspent youth of avid/obsessive band watching in various dark fire hazard venues I met this guy.. He gave me one of the cheesiest and dirtiest come on lines a young lass of 21 had heard. Needless to say I let him buy me a VB (come on it was the early 90's in Brisbane - that was an exotic beer then!!!)and we got our groove on.. I think my idea behind it was to have my first one night stand (having just been unceremoniously dumped by a note left on my fridge door!). The one night stand turned into a long important - though not romantic (but tulmultuous at times) - friendship. The kind of friend you can and do say anything to with no censoring - and this goes both ways... I've met my share of shady men over the years and none more shady then this character at times! But nothing is as good as a friendship that you are entirely yourself in.
- However not going to my Pump class will not help me get like this:

And who doesn't want to peel their veges like that! mwuhahahaha
3 comments:
Well thank you Miss N, I worked it out!!! (How to strikethrough!!!)
You are awesome!!! and yes you do have a life!!lol
Emx
Em - great!!! I tried to repost how to do it in your comments but blogger is being bothersome - so it you get a trillion comments from me just delete them!!!
cripes! what i could do her with a zucchini and some handcuffs.
yowzer!
Post a Comment