64.8 - and folks that's what you get when you skip a pump class in favour of the pub - especially when you are already over on your extra points during your core week. It could be worse but it can be a hell of a lot better!
I did a great run last night - despite 90% humidity. Best run in months - thought I would struggle but did pretty well.. Only 4k in 25 mins though I'm happy with that after not running since before Christmas..
2 comments:
Just a quick note to say,
Thanks
I stumbled across your posts somehow investigating C25K - and so, because of the engaging blog, with all the information you provided and the links to the podcasts (how fabulous), I have now got my butt off the couch.
No way I am moving house though.
:: Cheers ::
lilybetty - welcome! hang around I'll pour tea and bore you silly with random chat :) Glad you like the blog. C25K is brilliant - it's the first thing I started on this journey to get fit and by far the most beneficial. i never thought I'd be a runner!!!!
Post a Comment