Another 4k run last night - I pushed hard for the last 200mtrs - it was brilliant! Next week I'm hoping to get the run up to 5k.
When I got home I proceded to then piss the Texan off by being a bossy bitch about packing/ cleaning... and here I was thinking I wasn't all that stressed about the move..
Jillian's Podcasts are so fricken motivating.. My training levels have instantly increased. In fact her website is worth it as well.
We picked the keys to the new house up this morning. I went in to open windows to air the house out before we start moving little stuff in tonight. Not 1 but 2 blinds fell on my head! Both broken - cue filling out condition report IN DEPTH.
A whole pile of my friends on Justice League in Sydney are unemployed instantly due to the writers strike... The impact is starting to hurt this side of the pond..hopefully it's resolved soon. In the meantime fingers crossed Australian Producer's take this opportunity to get local productions up and running..
2 comments:
I have read that the ABC have been stockpiling shows and hoping the strike will help boost local production.
Send you friends over to Aunty. We need more high quality local content.
Josh - same is happening because of HD.. They need a lot more content to fill those channels.. As for Aunty - they just don't pay particularly well and we've been spoilt for years with US feature money.. may be time for a whole industry shake up!
Post a Comment