64.2 - that's 800grms down.. not dreadful - nothing to get excited about.. I won't start being excited until I'm down the first 2 kilos.. bloody hard to please me hey??
I'm loving being back at Pump. Can't wait to swim today. As usual need to ease the red wine with dinner :P
That is all - I'm all shades of Blah erg eh today....
6 comments:
800gms is fantastic! those 10 will go easy with all your exercise!!!
Keep going:)
Emx
waa hooo good on you with the loss sweetie!! x
Em - thanks - I'm trying! these 10 are the hardest of all!
Tiny - I'm trying so hard to look on the bright side of a loss so thanks - I am now!!
x
YAY 800grams is nearly a kilo - you go girl
BTW I have started again - this time on line and with conviction - I am not as bad off as I thought and using the scenery scales at work for my weigh in heheheh
800g is frikken awesome babe!! It allllllll counts!
S X
Fee- yay! You're tiny by the way!
OSG - Just slap me! I'm feeling sorry for myself and should not be tolerated! :P
Post a Comment