Wow great arms. They look fantastic. You and I could be twins - same starting weight and same goal and same weight now. I'd race you to goal but I lose like a snail so you would win :) xxxx
andj - welcome!! you should stay. the muscle kind of crept up on me - one day flabby and the next not so flabby but still needs work. Oh and I'm flexing as hard as I could!!! I wish they were like that more often!
8 comments:
Wow great arms. They look fantastic.
You and I could be twins - same starting weight and same goal and same weight now. I'd race you to goal but I lose like a snail so you would win :)
xxxx
Katiep - Thanks! Though I lose kilos about as fast as a sloth decides to move! x
Looking good - I wish pump did that for me - but my shoulders just wont grow!
Andjxx
Great pic!
andj - welcome!! you should stay. the muscle kind of crept up on me - one day flabby and the next not so flabby but still needs work. Oh and I'm flexing as hard as I could!!! I wish they were like that more often!
Cat - thanks babe! 8 mths in the making :) x
Hmmm, I was going to challenge you to an arm wrestle but not I am not so sure....
One word...Hawt!
Josh - let's wrestle! :)
my knickers just burst into flames.
you sexay biatch. want.
Post a Comment