Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got nothing...

new running shorts and some protein powder... that's how exciting my life is right now..

I secretly want to take a snap of this incredible girl in my pump class and put it on the fridge for inspiration. However I like my gym too much and should avoid being thrown out on my arse for being a pervert!

Alas I am taking in a new flatmate as well to starve off spending all my cocktail money on ever increasing rent. I still have another month of being able to walk around naked in front of open windows for my neighbours pleasure.. and will my insomniatic late night talk show viewing have to cease? which may not be a bad thing!

3 comments:

Josh said...

You got nothing? Sounds like you have a wee lady crush and a penchant for exhibitionism - what more do you want or need?

Enough about you anyway, the above is working for me.

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhh, there is a chick that runs past me every morning when I am cycling to work and she has THE most amazing six pack.... I want to snap her too..... that is kind of stalkerish though hey?
SX

Miss N said...

Josh - when are YOU moving in?

Skinny - there has to be a way of snapping hot chicks! lets workshop.