I only did 1 pump class, 1 20 min run and 1 hour run.. plus 2 something hours of booty shaking and traipsing up and those damn stairs between Woolloomooloo and Potts Point a few dozen times..
I thought last nights pump class was going to bring muscle woes today but all is feeling good and if this storm passes by the time I get home I'm going for a run tonight to shake off a day where I've been buried in paperwork since 7am.. I've completely forgotten what colour my desk is..
Who knew a double Bachelor of Arts in Drama Education and Film and Television Production would lead to a life of Purchase Orders regarding concrete... urg. I fully thought I'd be qualified enough to get paid to sip lattes all day while discussing
5 comments:
I have a Bachelor of Arts in Stage Management and I spend my time deciding between portaloos and demountable toilets and whether the bike rack has flat feet or curved.
Life in the theatre/events is so glamorous *sarcasm*
xx
oh katie don't even get me started on demountables and shipping containers! :)
Life is never quite as advertised eh?
I am just wondering if you can even get a descent Latte in Brizvegas/Gold Coast??? Snobbish minds need to know..
Josh - I do love being in the industry - never once thinking for a second it would glam! Though there have been a surprising amount of moments that have been :)
Now as for coffee!!!
**putting on snobbish voice of her own** :)
There are in fact the odd number of fantastic outlets in this country town that excel in the barista stakes much more then some of the so-called 'proper' coffee haunts in Melb or Syd.. oh but NOT on the Gold Coast - there is nothing of worth on the gold coast!!
HA, I agree Miss N, the Gold Coast is TACK!!
Went there at the weekend and WONT be back LOL
S X
Post a Comment