Friday, February 8, 2008

In sight?

So this is the look I'm aiming for except I'm just a tad taller and want more arm definition... She's looking good!

5 comments:

Josh said...

Miss N,

If you look anything like Kylie (with better arm definition..) then you have found yourself a stalker....move over Texan, I'm heading North!

I am not normally so shallow but some fantasies just have to be played out.

Steph said...

Kylie is just fucking fab! Some people say she's put on weight but I can't see it, she looks hot.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Steph, people who think that she has put on weight should get some glasses.... she is looking mighty fine to me!

So are you though *winks*

Miss N said...

Josh - start a stalking - i'll work on the arms and the couture gowns. Can we ride on your boat?

Steph - who the fuck said that. twats! she's almost as hot as you!

Skinny - you rock, as always :)

Barb said...

she is gorgeous, how tall is she?