Saturday, February 9, 2008
Rain Goddess..
I swear to Bono that I am the afternoon stormy rain goddess.. I know we've been blessed with the summer storms not seen since the 80's but it's messing with my running schedule! Every time in the past week and a half that I have put on the shoes, loaded the ipod and hit the road a torrential downpour has suddenly appeared. This usually happens when I'm exactly half way through my run - therefore no turning back - just as easy to keep running in the rain the way I was going then turn back and get just as drenched..and not really achieving anything.. All very good if I didn't have to run past a row of yuppified cafe/bars during cocktail hour with idiots hollering out exactly how wet I could be if I took them up on an offer.. No matter how 'classy' a joint is there are always a number of fuckwits with small dicks big mouths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhhh, I love cycling in the rain!!!
Its just fab!
Post a Comment