Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quiz

This morning while in a meeting myself and the two other men I run this department with were having a conversation about what we all watched the night before.

I put it to you dear readers to pick who watched what..

Your candidates are:

A) 50 something blokey man

B) 40 something gay man

C) 30 something fabulous lay--dee

(oh yeah pick which one is me first...:)

And the shows were:

A) South Park

B) Daily Show/Colbert Report/Good News Week

c) Desperate Housewives

Answers in comments..and if I can remember to I'll update at the end of the day..

4 comments:

missfee said...

I would say you al watched DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES although I can't believe Steve would really watch that....although those two are like housewives.....

so I go
older dude- south-park
the gay man- desperate housewives
you - daily show etc.

Anonymous said...

YAY a quiz

I vote

Older guy - daily show
Gay guy - desperate housewives
You - south park

Josh said...

This is actually pretty hard but I am guessing you have some taste so it was a toss up between South Park and GNW.

In the end, GNw won in my head so my guess is as follows;

The fabulous Miss N - Daily Show etc..

50 something bloke - Desperate Housewives

40 something gay bloke - South Park

Anonymous said...

Miss N - South Park

50's bloke - Desp Housewives

40's gay bloke - News

LOL
S X