Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday iTunes

Podcasts are the only thing that keep me sane on the M1 as I careen up and down it each workday.. So I thought I'd start sharing my favourites:

Health and Fitness Podcast of the week goes to Fit Girl (do a search in iTunes). I've only recently come across this podcast. If you ignore the shout out she gives to her own DVD's and listen to the useful information it can be quite enlightening..

Entertainment podcast of the week is definitely Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase . Once again do a search in iTunes. I can't remember now how I came across this podcast.. it may have been when I was searching for travel podcasts before the European Adventure. What I do know is that it is hysterical and I defy anyone not to be fully entertained for the 28mins or so of stories she tells each time. I take this one walking with me in the mornings and often look like a fool lauging out loud in the dawn light of my neighbourhood.

No comments: