Friday, March 7, 2008

End of my Nudie Runs...

Our housemate moves in today.. I'm all shades of not happy about the decision at the moment and hoping I'll just get used to it and stop moaning about it. I highly value being able to do whatever whenever in my own house. I swore off share living quite a while back when I moved out of The House of Boys. There were 6 of them and 1 of me and 1 toilet. No woman should ever live like. Trust me.

The Texan is in Melbourne for the weekend at his mums 60th and I would do anything to not have the housemate move in this weekend. If there is ONE scrap of pine furniture there will be words!

Mental note to self: Do not make decisions about living arrangements when out at a fun dinner party and high on wine..

1 comment:

emharvie said...

That is so me right now! I have to get a flatmate for financial reasons (being a princess I don't want to live in a 1BR that I can afford).