Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A lesson in Fraud attempts

Some fucker has been using MY credit card on the internet to make phone calls FROM SAN FRANCISCO!!!! As well as random itunes purchases - Fucker better have good taste! If my Credit Card has been used to download a Nickleback song I will be livid!

I found out when my bank called to say they noticed 'unusual activity'. I can't tell you how gushy I was towards them - smart buggers they are. So this is a warning to all - be super super careful shopping on the internet. Whoever got my card number and expiry date ALSO had that little 3 digit number on the back to verify they had the card.

Be warned fellow Internet Bankers!

3 comments:

cupcake said...

Holy cannoli. Thank goodness your card company got in touch with you to verify everything.

Love the Nickelback line, by the way. I'm still laughing. Even though, of course, your situation is not humorous.

Miss N said...

Howdy cupcake! They didn't get much but LUCKY my card company were on to it.. and I'm serious about my hard earned cash only being used on quality goods :)

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, THAT is scary!