Tuesday, March 4, 2008

She got a new toy

Because I just do not have enough gadgets in my life..



I tested it this morning - going for a ride at 5am. The stats from 40mins/ 10 km:

Calories: 243

Max HR 154
Min HR 126

It's a tad big but it was never going to be a fashion statement..I still have a lot of fiddling to do with the workout settings etc.

I'm very interested in the results from Pump tonight.. stay tuned..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I love my polar. I was worried it would be too complicated for little old me but its ok LOL

Anonymous said...

WANT!
*stamps feet*

cupcake said...

Oh, that is way cool. Unfortunately, I would wear it strictly for style and not maximize its potential.

What did you see in Pump?

Miss N said...

Cat - I'm loving it so far and got my head around most of it pretty quickly - inner nerd and all :)

Sue - GET! *grins*

Cupcake - I have a hard time wearing watches generally so I will have to utilise it for it's purpose to justify the $$$$$$