I need to eat more if I'm going to run 30mins straight in a little hilly area of my neighbourhood while huffing and puffing and scaring the life out of lone walking females. Especially if I did a 300 calorie session on the elliptical earlier that morning. Consuming only 1210 calories and then giving back 700 in exercise may not exactly be a good idea..
One thing we all know for sure - I've entered dullsvill with this blog of late.. work - run - work - gym - work - wine - work - whinge - work - injur self - work - beer. yawn. deal. etc. love you all!
5 comments:
Life is a bit boring at the moment hey?
We really need to be making it more colourful by drinking wine/cocktails!
Miss you lovely lady!
S X
Well cocktails with the skinny girl could find you those extra calories :0
Don't work too hard, it makes Miss N a boring girl....we need more shenanigans here!
Hey beautiful, i tagged you. See my blog for instructions!
Mwah
S X
Hi
Can you pls come back now??
xx
Skinny - I promise!!! Champagne???? I'll be needing it in approx a week and a half! Saw the tag - that requires thinking - leave it with me!! :)
Josh - working life is being dictated by a bigger source right now - normal cocktails and frivolity will resume soon.
Friday - soon babe!! I'll be around - rest assured I'm reading everyone I dig!
Post a Comment