I'm still breathing - still crazy busy - still running.
I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged..It's flying by! So much happening .. The weekend was brilliant. I worked a little because we are under the gun now to get everything ready for opening night. I played a little - because that's what you do with good friends on a Saturday night.. If only my blog was truly anonymous I'd go into finer - more enjoyable details. Alas I'll just have to call on your imaginations. Yes it was that good!!!
Sunday was relaxing - stunning day. Good food and wine in the afternoon with friends before hurling myself into another week of busy busy....
I'm running 40 mins regularly now - but my distance is only around 6 or 7k. Oh listen to me 'ONLY' around 6 or 7 - and I used to get excited about running 3 mins on a treadmill!!!
The course I run these days is the same course I started to run outdoors on - I just double up the runs along the river at the end to go further. What I like about running on the same course is that I can see the improvements. When I used to be able to run to the next street now I can run beyond it and up the (very small) hill. When I used to run the river path once now I run it 3 times. It's been the best way to push me mentally - to keep challenging myself - to try and not get bored. My beloved Hear Rate monitor helps with that as well! Though I am noticing that my heart rate is a lot lower then it was even running 25 mis 2 weeks ago. Same for my calories - a 25 min run used to equal 350 calories - last night at the 25 minute mark it was just over 200.
On the food front - it's all ok. The occasional treat every now and then - but only when I know I'm going to work it off. But Hell No I can't say no to some old fashion cheese cake! mmmmm cheese....
No comments:
Post a Comment