* Buy something on Ebay
* Make the best Pasta Sauce
* Reply to at least 5 emails
* Design a kick ass house in The Sims
* Sing Sinead O'Connors 'No Man's Woman' in it's entirety (only in my car - alone)
and now - Run..
I started the 3rd week of C25k last night which involves 2 sets of run 90 secs, walk 90 secs, RUN 3 minutes, walk 2 & repeat...
A lot easier then I was anticipating (I'm completely dreading week 5 already).
Last night at the gym the same guy who didn't turn the treadmill off last week was there.. I was patiently waiting for the treadmill - and keeping a sharp eye on the off button! This week he did the complete opposite of last week! He finished his run and instead of jumping off like a lunatic on fire he started his warm down.. fair enough - this is important I thought.. I waited and waited as he got slower and slower - eventually I'm thinking he's almost at a standstill he's gotta be warmed down by now... and then he hits the stop button (yippee) BUT he didn't get off the treadmill - Oh no he decided to start STRETCHING. Who does this???? Ok maybe in your own house where noone is waiting by the water cooler - now not so patient - for you to get off the shared apparatus.. but noone does this in the gym! Do I have to start handing out etiquette pamphlets?
I don't even want to know what he will do next Monday night..
No comments:
Post a Comment