Monday, March 19, 2007

The Boomtown Rats could be singing my theme song..


Normally I don't mind Mondays... except today. I have a bunch of stuff in my personal life I'd rather be doing which includes in no particular order: a morning movie session in my favourite cinema, shopping for the right outfit for an event this Friday night, yoga, swimming and generally doing my own thing.. But alas I have to earn money to live such a life so here I am at The Reality Show - another week in pre-production and hopefully a busy one!
ONLY a 200 gram loss at this mornings weigh in!! What is that about??? I've been so good. Dedicated. Focused. I obviously have to go harder this week and carbs will have to be the sacrifice.. Dear pasta and rice - let's meet again soon - I just can't see you this week. It's not you it's me - actually it is you - let's not kid each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!! Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat and you have been doing plenty of excerise turning fat into muscle. Measure yourself instead of weighing yourself and you will notice more difference.
Best of luck!!
Oh and your blog gives me a giggle, you really write well. Keep on blogging for us. :) :)

Miss N said...

Thank you ellebee - I'm def going to have to start measuring... that'll be a scary post! stay tuned..

Faerie said...

oh boy ... i start on a treadmill this week.. not loving it

by the way... its monday??
im really WAYYYYYYYYY beind ;)

Miss N said...

invisible - I couldn't highly recommend the Couch to 5K program enough - it makes running seem so easy - especially on the treadmill!

you are probably still languishing on a sunday eve - lucky lucky you!!