After my pitiful day yeasterday - though I did watch The Departed which is brilliant and well deserving of the Oscar - I was up early this morning and hit the treadmill.
Session 3 of Week 2 of the C25k program. I can't do it now without the podcast made by Robert Ullrey - which is why I have to link him. The music is perfect and it's a lot easier to time the runs by listening to the podcast then checking the time on the machine. I found this week relatively easy - not at first - but definitley by today. So much so that I went for a swim afterwards and managed to do more laps of the pool without stopping then I've done in a long long while.. If only I could take my pod into water!! I'm not so sure if I could swim with one of these though - I think it's time someone invented a waterproof earbud shuffle! Come on Apple I know you can do it!
*** about the mirrors at my gym... Why oh Why is it necessary to put my favourite weight machine in front of the warped mirror??? I already look less then attractive as I make faces trying to push those weights, but to make me look like a side show freak is not helping matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment