So I'm doing a great job of being a clutz this week.. First on Monday morning getting out of the shower - which is one of those one's over a bath, I smack my foot on the edge of the tub and BREAK A TOE.
Today, in the studio downstairs, I'm talking to someone on stage - looking back to do so while walking forward - I trip on an audience seat. Crack knee, hand and elbow. And Cry. It hurt!!!! Big girl that I am.
I should also mention that I went for a bike ride this morning - at the beautiful chilly hour of 5.30am. 5 mins into my ride I suddenly realise I didn't have a helmet on (taking blonde to a whole new level today or early onset Alzheimers). Luckily I was near my gym so I detoured in there and pounded the elliptical instead - incident free. God knows what would of happened if I got anywhere near traffic without protection.
I've mentioned before that I broke BOTH my arms falling over a foot high fence in Edinburgh - haven't I?
1 comment:
Ouch! Kiss it better?
Oh, and you are being way too hard on yourself, no one is as clumsy as Steph.
Post a Comment