Friday, April 4, 2008

First 5km effort

Well it was only a matter of time before the new house mate caught a flash of my lilly white arse as I did a nudie run down the hall way.. It wasn’t so much a nudie run as a g string and bra run.. but hey it’s enough to show him what little sun I get.

I’ve committed to the Sanctuary Cove 5k series this weekend – which will mean getting up at 4.30am ON A SUNDAY. It’s a 5km run. There is a little posse of film chicks all going - with a lovely breakfast scheduled for afterwards. So Cue early Saturday night for me!

I'll be reporting back..

Now if only this shitty shitty day will end and I am on the road headed home.. **clicking heels 3 times**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooeeeerrrrr, I hope that he doesnt pay extra on his rent for a glimpse of yer bum! Hehe!

Good luck for the run babes!
Not that you need it!

When are we meeting up womans????
S X

Josh said...

The thought of catching you on a nudie run has just made the prefect end to my week.

Have fun on your run!