All going well - not a skerrit of delicious red wine has passed these lips in 48hrs.. Almost a record :) It's all been fresh lemon in water (yes Josh it's possible!:), brown rice, nuts, fruit and veges. No meat at all - no dairy. NO COFFEE - and I haven't killed anyone. Yet. The guy in the navy BMW tailgating me this morning was lucky I couldn't be assed.
I need a weekend. 14 days straight is one of those completely unglamorous parts of my industry... I'm planning a Sunday arvo Garden Party this weekend. I'm so OCD about entertaining I'll spend most of Saturday stressing. My fellow runners for the race this Sunday morning have just about all pulled out so we'll see if I do that run - maybe concentrate on the G & T's and cucumber sandwiches instead.. I'm a tad bummed but I do have the 8k run the following Sunday. I'll concentrate on training towards that..
What is up with Calorie King today!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
You're a machine babe!
S X
Post a Comment