I haven't had a day off in 8 days and most likely going all the way through to the weekend. Watch a certain free to air channel tonight at 7pm and tell me what you think of the house... I can take it!!!!
I'm easing into a detox program as of tomorrow. Today I'm consuming the usual truck load of water and will eat my normal diet. Tonight there will be celebratory drinks watching the show. Then an early night because my back is still giving me all sorts of pain - I barely slept at all last night as it twinged every time I moved.
So the detox plan is a basic one. Pretty much fresh lemon juice and water in the mornings with fruit to eat. Healthy lunches with stuff from the yes list and then more lemon juice and water for the rest of the day. Plus a salt drink consisting of 2 teaspoons of sea salt in a litre of water. Raw veges and a tiny bit of fruit if I get hungry. Plus Protein shakes made with water. I'm not planning on doing this for long as I am not one to get into starvation mode. Just 3 - 4 days..
The Yes list is:
Brown or Wild Rice
Grains and Legumes
Raw veges
Unsweetened Fruit
Nuts
Ground Flaxseed
Protein Powder
Multivitamins
Vitamin C
Milk Thistle
Green and Herbal Teas
The No list is the obvious - Alcohol, White bread and refined flours, sugar, dairy, coffee (eeekk!!!) and pasta.
6 days to my next race - I'm going to try and get in 2 x 40 min runs by Friday and then rest until Sunday (race day). No weights unfortunately until my back is better.
2 comments:
Hiya..
I so love BB, addicted hard core but.... I missed most of it tonight cos i went to the gym for the first time in months. So far the house itself looks interesting, im not all that enthused about the contestants only cos i know I would make far more compelling viewing and i am concerned that the rumours about Corey going into the house are true. If they are, this fan is switching off, cancelling my eviction show tickets and putting my telly in the bin! I f**ken hate Kyle and Jackie O, i am a die hard Gretski fan so um yeah, thats what i think... Best of luck for yr race oh gorgeous one.
xx
I will have to get back to you on the house as I have now missed the first two shows due to dancing...
Does that mean the pressure is off for a little while or are you crazy the whole way through?
Good luck with the detox and race.
Just for the record, the only place for lemon juice is on fish or pancakes!
Post a Comment