Friday, April 25, 2008

Head above water... Just

My weight is all over the place this week - easily fluctuating by 2 kilos. One day up - the next day down.. and around and around it goes... I'm not too fussed by it all.

I'm more worried about putting my back out in pump last night because I wasn't concentrating.. Too many work things going through my head and not having the ability to shut it out. I even had to answer my phone during the class because of a crisis that was unfolding 10 mins before it started. I never take my phone in with me but this little hiccup in the world of reality almost had me having to jump the last flight to Sydney to pick something up and bring back on the first flight this morning. Luckily it was all solved and I got to go home after the gym and drool over Dexter. Somedays I think it's time I move out of Production and into Producing so I can be the person to make seemingly unreasonable demands at the last minute.. In over a decade in the industry it never ceases to amaze me when things are not thought through properly.

I've changed my Mothers Day Classic run to the 8k instead of the 4. I'm running 45mins regularly these days - which I'm just a tad excited about! Sanctuary Cove Fun run is next weekend.. Note to self: Must register!

1 comment:

Friday said...

Dexter?? Who dat?
xx