Tuesday, May 20, 2008

at 9.52pm

I ran tonight for 40mins at a good speed - after the muscle soreness I've had since dancing like a epileptic madonna impersonator on Friday I would almost call it a miracle.

My nephew is out of his coma (a long recovery ahead). My brother is still an ass. My mother is amazing.

My mother also told me never to have children -- and I quote 'despite how much I love you - having children was probably not the best thing for me to do'. I actually admire her honesty.

I think the Texan and I are having 'trust issues' - they are his words not mine. I trust that I have issues yes - but..

If I'm dreaming of Status Updates should I be shot?

1 comment:

emharvie said...

Life is sad when something happens in your life and you instantly convert it into a status update and think about rushing home to put it up for the world to see. My life is sad ;)