I put myself in the dog house with the Texan over the weekend.. anyone who has ever been dancing with me will know I am a bloody show off who thinks she is Madonna after a few lovely (ie: too many) vodkas. I also make lots of new 'friends' on the dancefloor during moments like these.. and one took the liberty to dive in for a bit of a pash - only for me to then push him away and see the Texan standing next to him... needless to say things were a bit awkward on the home front over the weekend.
I think we are ok - he sat on the couch with me yesterday to watch 27 Dresses so things can't be that bad!
It's not really a laughing matter...
2 comments:
Ouch.
Let me get this straight, you pash a guy on the dance floor and the Texan ends up sitting down to watch 27 Dresses?
Sounds like he has a guilty conscious about something because the normal deal would be you having to watch Rambo or some crap with him.
Can't wait to go for a dance with you some time :)
Post a Comment