Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday - Day 7


Weight - 62.2

You have used 1407 out of your net daily budget of 1400 calories and have -7 calories remaining. 22% of the calories are from fat, 30% from protein, 48% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.

Exercise: 20 mins elliptical, 15 hill climb on treadmill, 15 min free weights upper body = 287

HR: Max 140 Avg 122
Traing Zone: Light - I have a wee injury with my right ankle and don't want make it worse.

It's pretty obvious now that I am just maintaining - which I will be happy with in 5 kilos time! Just not now. Time to shake it up again and push harder. This week the major challenge will be the alcohol and we all know I've been there before. So it's a challenge - a hard one. I just want to see what the difference in my weight will be after at least 5 days off. I have a wedding on the weekend so I'm not going completely cold turkey!

No comments: