I'm contemplating changing gyms. I've been at my current gym for a number of years. The past 12- 14mths I have literally lived there. I'm feeling though that I have outgrown it. Plus the more members it gets the harder it is to find any space to do free weights. There is generally a wait on the machines and not enough Body Pump classes at times that suit my schedule.
Last night I went and checked out the other gym in my area. Where my current gym is as comfortable as a family sedan the other gym is right up there with a fabulous Saab. Complete with a tasteful interior and pretty hot drivers!
First of all at 8pm last night it smelled better then any day spa I have whiled away my time in. It has an exceptional computer system on the machines that tracks your own progress that you then can show your trainer (or just yourself. You just stick this USB key thingy into the machines when training and then into the computer at the end of the sessions and track your results.. I'm such a geek that was almost the selling point of the potential new gym -- until I found out about the daily free breakfast!!!
7 day trial here I come!
1 comment:
To quote Nike - Just Do it.
How appropriate hehe
S X
Post a Comment